23 August 2018

[Movie] #Searching... your self



Image credit : IMDB

Name Movie : Searching
(Thai) เสิร์ชหา...สูญหาย? / Searching...lost?

[Alert : sorry for the English grammar]

I'm got a ticket to watch 'Searching' movie at Paragon Cineplex.
And i'm don't expect it very fun.
First, I'm think it like 'Unfriend' or kind of that movie
I'm don't know much about the actor or director film

Look back to the begin when the movie start
I'm think it fun when we can see recognize landscape
I'm not use old function like calendar or notification on WindowsXP before
because my family have computer around 2005
And we don't use Video camera or digital camera
so i'm feel weird when see many family like to Rec in normal life




I'm love movie tell about family
how relationship about mother and Margot
I'm know your father very love her so much
But just like all of family fear to say how much i love you
I'm think it the big problem of the world


So when mother die she very sad but don't know how to talk with Dad
Because Dad don't know how to respond too, I'm think
And the internet keep develop so Margot have the new world online
Cut-out from Dad and can be self

The movie present how dad think but he don't say it out lound
He type many thing but delete it all..
(Well i'm have the same problem with my online life
But not the real life i'm always talk to Dad)


When Margot have new friend and have problem like her
(Mother have cancer and spend money with hospital)
She think will help 'new friend' but it not like that...



I'm think sometime we did a right thing but it turn out always mistake
so... when she find out it maybe late

I'm surprise when the movie not use plot i think and i'm like it haha
I'm think i'm know but it not true



เว้ากันภาษาไทยต่อ... เมื่อยมือ -_- พิมพ์ภาษาอังกฤษละคิดประโยคไม่ออก
หลังจากดูหนังจบเราก็แอบคิดนะว่า เฮ้ย หนังหักมุมว่ะ ไม่เหมือนอย่างที่คิดไว้
โฆษณานี่คือเดาไม่ได้จริงๆ นะจ๊ะ
หากคิดว่าคุณน่าจะเดาเรื่องถูก เราขอบอกให้รู้ว่าอย่าชะล่าใจ
เพราะอิชั้นตกเป็นเหยื่อค่ะ คูณผู้ชมคะ!

สงสารเดวิดมาก นางก็เป็นห่วงลูกไง ลูกหาย ถูกมั้ย
สังคมออนไลน์ก็มี bully กันเยอะแหละ
ขนาดพ่อเป็นห่วงออกตามหา ยังโดนหาว่า #Daddidit
Gone Girl ก็มานะค้าาาาาาาา
นับว่าผู้กำกับเข้าใจเล่นมุกกับคนดูมากบอกเลย

Trailer ไม่ได้บอกอะไรเรามากนักนอกจากว่าลูกสาวหายตัวไป
และพ่อออกตามหาลูกสาว...
ซึ่งในเนื้อเรื่องที่ดูก็ทำให้รู้ว่ามันมีเหตุผลที่ทำให้ Margot อยากทำความเข้าใจกับพ่อนะ
แต่มันมีปัญหา ซึ่งปัญหาตรงจุดนั้นไม่ได้รับการสนใจไง
อาจจะเพราะลูกเกรงใจพ่อ พ่อก็มัวแต่คิดว่ามันอาจจะดีขึ้นอ่ะแก

สุดท้ายแล้วเราคิดว่าปัญหาทุกอย่างมันเริ่มจากการพูดคุยเว้ย
All problem maybe can fix with start talking to other like parent or friend

จริงๆ ร่างบล็อกนี้ไว้ตั้งแต่วันจันทร์ที่ 20 หลังดูหนังจบแล้ว
แต่พิมพ์ไม่จบ ก็กด Publish วันหนังฉายละกันเนอะ (555)

No comments:

Back to Top