07 October 2019

[Postcard] Incoming 7 October 2019


Incoming Meetup Postcard
7 October 2019

From : China
IG Swap : @jasmine_kt

HANGZHOU Postcard group
22 September 2019



I know... i don't seem like people who upload everything in my blog
So if you want to see my update incoming please see on my instagram @sarinubia


This is the back side


I'm jealous Chinese Postcrosser haha
They have many cute own postmarks
I mean ... in Thailand the postcard
write and send to other people it not mass

So if want to learn about this hobby seem like hard way for teenager ?
I see a lot of masking tape in Thailand very cute
but the price so high for me

Buy stationary from aliexpress is look the great way for me
(masking tape and sticker)

12 Days left before meetup day in Bangkok

No comments:

Back to Top