31 July 2018

[Postcard] Come back to send card / buy sticker & masking tape


After swap break and don't send postcard around 3-4 month ago
so... i'm comeback (again) with new way to memorize about send postcard 😛
...
This is state send card on July




So...I'm decide to note about postcard send and received on Google sheet
because it easy to edit and write it,
after i'm headache with my notebook gone (and i'm still don't find it!)
i'm love when we can edit or something other


when i'm want to note or edit can type from my phone / iPad / notebook :)
And this month i'm spend my money with ...


Sticker and masking tape!

I'm buy sticker from China town market in Thai call 'Sampeng' (āļŠāļģāđ€āļž็āļ‡)
12 piece just 180 THB!

Google Map to buy at the shop >> here


I'm walking nearby to see masking tape at 'ฺBe gift' 2nd floor
walk in 'Moshi Moshi shop'


I'm got the tape in package 240 THB 
for 6 design / 24 piece



after i'm spend time for buy ...
i'm send card 1-2 weeks ago 😂


see more at my instagram : sarinubia

I'm hope next month can be send card too... if have time after work



No comments:

Back to Top